Saturday, June 13, 2009

Canine Couture !

It is so easy to please dog lovers !
When you care about dressing their dogs right,
they are happy!

I can do it.
Whatever someone wants - I can make it.

Sometimes I have to figure it out first,
but I CAN make it.

It's so satisfying when someone tells me
I made exactly what they wanted !

When somebody is spending their hard earned money
to style their pets,
it matters.
Whether it's a great big harness
or a tiny little collar

- I'll go to any length -
I'll search for fabrics, ribbons,
special hardware or webbing -
I'll make ribbon from fabric,

or I'll provide links
to great fabric and trim merchants
on etsy.

It's a rush, kind of - getting it right.
I like this.


4 comments:

Dan Felstead said...

BigDoggyBling...
I noticed that you have begun following my photo blog and I just wanted to thank you! I love your blog name...thanks again and stop by anytime and commentif you feel inspired!

Dan Felstead

BeadedTail said...

Love your products and your blog! Great job!

Big Doggy said...

Thank you, Dan and BeadedTail !
I have so much to learn about blogging !!!
Thank you for visiting !
~Pam

Love 2 B Inspired said...

Perfect for my new pooch...She's on my blog as we speak. I just put her pix on there yesterday. Glad to see not just the little dogs have cute stuff.

Post a Comment